Black Salt (100g, ground)
In Ayurveda, Indian Black Salt (Kala Namak) has medicinal importance and it is an ingredient of some Ayurvedic medicines. These Ayurvedic remedies are usually beneficial for diseases of digestive system.
Indian black salt is used in a lot of Indian cuisine and vegan recipes.
It also contains trace impurities of sulfates, sulfides, iron and magnesium which all contribute to the salt’s color, smell and taste.
- Replace table salt in cooking (if you are not used to the sulfur smell, consider mixing it with sea salt)
- Drink a cup of warm black salt water first thing in the morning to improve digestion
- Gargle or drink black salt water to soothe sore throat
- Use black salt water as a saline solution in your neti pot to clear sinuses
- Bathe irritated eyes in a black salt saline solution
- Black salt enema
- Black salt foot bath or regular bath to soothe swollen feet, sore muscles, warts, body acne etc
- Include in your body scrub
Mineral salt, strong flavour
100g, hand pounded to fine grind
1-4 business days Klang Valley, Johor, Penang;
1-5 business days rest of peninsular Malaysia;
3-7 business days Sabah, Sarawak
Price inclusive of SST where applicable.