Introduction to Ayurveda with Heang Sen Yein
Understanding Your Food
In this talk, Sen Yein will share with you her understanding of the basic principles of Ayurveda and how to apply them to the modern lifestyle. She will highlight particularly the pitfalls of the common "normal" diet and lifestyle, and give recommendations to correct them.
Who the talk is for
This talk is for you if you:
- are interested in real food and not supplements
- prefer prevention to cure
- are tired of feeling tired
- want natural tools to look after yourself and your kids or elders
- are ready to take responsibility for your health
Following the talk, there will be an explanation of the recommended cleansing practices:
- Bowel Purge
- Liver and Gallbladder cleanse
You will have the opportunity to buy any products you need to get started, but you are not obliged. This is not a multi-level marketing scheme.